Most beauty lovers know Kandee Johnson, she’s the sweet beauty guru who is absolutely amazing. Kandee is one of the very first beauty gurus I started watching and got me interested in makeup.
When Kandee came out with her collaboration with OGX, I was so excited. I’ve never used OGX hair care products, so I didn’t really know what to expect. I usually use really cheap hair products and it shows.
When I was in Walmart awhile ago, I saw a display for the shampoo and conditioner. After standing there smelling shampoo and conditioner for about 10 minutes, I decided on the candy gumdrop scent.
This is the description from the Walmart website-
• Helps hydrate strands with fruity gumdrop notes
• Vanilla sugar sprinkles leave tresses pleasantly scented
• Sulfate free surfactant
• Safe for color-treated hair
• Suitable for all hair types
- The scent is amazing. It definitely smells like candy.
- The shampoo and conditioner leave my normally dry hair, soft and manageable.
- The scent lingers, so I can’t stop smelling my hair. I’m pretty sure I look crazy.
I’m definitely loving this shampoo and conditioner and want to continue using OGX products.
Have you tried the Kandee Johnson OGX collaboration?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading my post!!