A couple days ago, I posted about some Dollar Tree makeup. So yesterday I put that makeup to the test.
Dollar Tree makeup used:
- Beauty Benefits Bronzer in Sepia
- Beauty Benefits Blush in Crimson
- Beauty Benefits eyeshadow trio in Classic
Eyes- Brown shade in the crease, pink shade on the lid and bluish green shade on my lower lash line.
Face- Used bronzer as contour and blush on my cheeks.
- Easy to blend
- Stayed in place for 6 hours
- Very powdery and lots of fallout.
- Blush is very pigmented, so you can end up looking like a clown.
- The bronzer has a lot of shimmer. (Which is a con to me but may not be for you)
After 6 hours of wear time. We went out for Mexican food and I was sweating like a whore..lol
I think this is great makeup for someone who is just starting out or on a budget. You don’t have to spend a fortune to look good.
Thanks for reading my post!!!