Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
I have been seeing so many reviews for the L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, so of course I had to try it out for myself.
From the L’OREAL website-
Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.
- Claims to last 24 hours- I’m not sure if it last that long but it did last for as long as I needed it to last.
- Beautiful matte finish, that left my skin smooth.
- Lightweight formula so I didn’t feel it on my skin.
- I did notice oxidizing on my hand but I didn’t notice it on my face.
- Classic ivory is still a little to dark for my skin tone. I’m very fair skinned. I wish it was a little lighter.
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte foundation is amazing. I had so many compliments on my complexion, which usually never happens. I’m not going to call this my holy grail just yet but it’s in the running. I do recommend this foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Has anyone tried this foundation and what are your thoughts? What are your holy grail foundations?
Thanks for reading my post. Check out my Facebook page
Hey, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It’s pretty chilly here but the sun is shining.
In a recent haul I posted, I purchased the Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Lava. When I saw this at Rite Aide I thought it was shiny and pretty. I love anything shiny..lol So, I had to buy it..right?
From the Covergirl website
Bolder than a balm, glassier than a gloss, more lustrous than a lipstick. The hybrid formula of new Colorlicious Lip Lava combines highly pigmented shades with iridescent pearls for saturated lip color with the high shine of lacquer. Now you can get a lip look overflowing with color, shine, shimmer and glimmer with just one product.
- It’s lasts a long time on the lips
- The color is gorgeous
- Very smooth formula, glides on effortlessly
- Brush applicator makes for easy application
- A little sticky but I think that’s what makes it stay on your lips for a longer time.
- It’s transferable.. Not the best for kissing, unless the other person wants shimmering lips.
- If you don’t like shimmering, shiny lip this isn’t for you.
I absolutely love this lipgloss. It’s true to its claims. For only $7.99, you really can’t go wrong with this lipgloss. I will definitely be looking for other colors in this line.
Thanks for reading my post. If you have tried the lipgloss, tell me you thought on it.
Check out my Facebook page
I know I posted about the Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel awhile ago but I really need to do a product rave for this nail polish.
Lavender Out Loud
This is probably the best affordable nail polish that I have ever used. They are $4.99 and right now Walgreen has Wet n Wild on sale buy one get one 50% off. So, on my way home from grocery shopping I stopped and picked up 2 more polishes. I now have 6 of them. Yes, I’m kinda obsessed..lol
- The formula is nice and smooth.
- It drys really fast
- It last about 5 day for me and I’m a stay at home mom, so I’m always cleaning and doing stuff with my hands.
- They have some very pretty colors. Lavender Out Loud and Stay Classy are 2 of my favorites.
It will definitely be purchasing more and if you are looking for a good affordable nail polish, check these out, you won’t be disappointed.
Let me know if you try them and how you like them.
Thanks for reading my post.
Check out my Facebook page