So, as you probably know I had a birthday recently. Part of my birthday present from my husband was picking out some makeup from Dollar General. Dollar General has affordable makeup like Wet n Wild and L.A.Colors, which is what I picked up. I love affordable makeup!!
Let’s get down to business-
- Day to Night palette in Sunset. I have used this palette and it’s so pigmented for only $1.50
- Grafix Eyeliner in Purple. I’m not a big fan of this eyeliner just from the swatch that I did but I still have to try it out on my eyes.
- Matte lipstick in Entice. I love their matte lipsticks.
- High Shine Shea Butter Gloss in Dynamite. This is so pigmented and gorgeous
Wet n Wild-
- Matte lipstick in Stoplight Red. I love red lipstick!!
Kylie sinful shine nail polish in Kreme De La Kreme. This nail polish is gorgeous.
There you have it, one of my hauls from my birthday. I will have a Makeup Revolution haul coming up soon.
What new makeup did you recently purchase?
Thanks for reading my post. Please follow, like, comment and share.
Business inquiries email- firstname.lastname@example.org