Since I went on a Wet n Wild shopping spree, I thought I would create a look using Wet n Wild makeup. I used almost all Wet n Wild products and it turned out really nice.
What I used-
For the face I used-
- Coverall primer
- Coverall cream foundation
- Megaglo multi-stick in Carnational Anthem as a blush
- At the end I sprayed my face with Photofocus setting spray
- I placed the geometric highlighting powder over the blush to give it more of a sheen
- I used the contouring powder for contouring, eyebrows and to set my under eyes.
- I used the highlighting powder to highlight my cheek bones.
On to the eyes-
- I used the Photofocus eyeshadow primer but forgot to take a picture of that.. Oops lol
- I used the purple on my lid and the blue on my lower lid.
- I used the brow bone highlight on my brow bone and inner corner
- I used Almond Truffle shade from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette in the crease to warm up the look.
- Metallic liquid lip in indigo your on way
Non Wet n Wild products used-
- Maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser.
- Maybelline the falsies flared mascara
- Rimmel waterproof kohl liner in nude on the water line.
Thank you for reading my post. I will be doing reviews of the products used and more makeup looks using Wet n Wild. So, don’t forget to follow😊
P.S. This was not sponsored by Wet n Wild, I just went on a crazy shopping spree..lol