So…. This is my second look using Wet n Wild from my recent hauls. This look was a little harder for me because there is only so much you can do with pastels. I had to incorporate some shades from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette.
Here’s the look-
Here’s what I used-
- Face primer
- Eye primer
- Setting spray
- I used this all over the eye.
- I mustly used the palette on the left. I put the middle shade on my inner lid and the bottom shade on my outer lid. I used the top for brow bone highlighter.
- I used the blue shade from the right palette on the lower lid.
- Then used the pretty blue eyeliner. This was my favorite part of the look.
- I used Almond Truffle from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette in my crease.
- I used Black Currant also from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette on my lower lid and some in the outer corners.
- Pixi peach concealer corrector under my eyes
- Maybelline the falsies on my lashes
- I also used elf eyebrow pencil on my brows but forgot to take a picture of it..oops!!
- I used the contour palette to set my under eye and the contour shade to warm up my face.
- I used the multi-stick as blush and put the Geometric Highlighter over top to make it pop.
- I used the Megaglo highlighter on my cheek bones.
- On my lips, I’m wearing the metallic liquid lipstick in the shade Days of fuchsia past.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. Please follow if you would like to see more makeup looks and reviews.