Today I thought since I’m not doing anything except bumming around the house and waiting for our new furniture to be delivered. Yay!! New furniture!!! Anyways, I thought I would try and do a minimal makeup look and try out some new products that I bought.
Here’s the look!!!!
- Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in fair to light- This is one of the new products I’m trying out. It’s been out forever but it’s new to me, so we shall see.
- Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit
- Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light but it’s to dark for me.
- L.A. Colors- I Heart Makeup Contour Palette- I used this to set my face and under my eyes. I also used this to contour. This is also another new product that I’m trying out and will have a review on this soon.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer- highlighted brow bone, inner corner of my eyes and cheek bones
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in blackest black
- Wet n Wild Back to School Collection Lipgloss in Lilac Theater
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar in Spice
I actually really like this look and will probably wear it again. I also liked not having to use so many different makeup products to complete this look. That’s the good thing about palettes.
When doing a minimal makeup look, what is your number one must have product?
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Please follow, like, comment and share.