So as the title says pink is my favorite color. I’m a very girly girl and if I could have everything pink, I would. I don’t because, I have a husband and pink is not his favorite color…lol
I love using pink in my makeup routine but I don’t want to over do it and look like a hot mess.
You don’t want to end up looking like this-
When I do a dark eye I like to use bright pink blush and lipstick. I love bright pink lips. Next to red lips pink is my favorite.
For my eyes I used-
- Wet n wild Centerstage Collection in Desert Festival.
- Makeup Revolution Unicorns Unite Palette
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared
- L’Oreal Voluminous Original
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights
For my face I used-
- NYX Photo Loving Primer
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation in Classic Ivory
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette. I used the brightest pink in the palette.
- theBalms Mary-Lou Manizer
- Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
- Wet n Wild Photo Finish Setting Spray
For my brows-
- Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit in Medium Dark
The Star of the Show…. My Lips
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Razzle
I love this lipstick!!! It’s such a beautiful bright pink.
This is how I incorporated pink into my makeup. How do you incorporate pink into your routine?
If you want to learn more about the beautiful color that is pink, check out Glossier’s Beauty Page. Pink is their favorite color too!!
Thank you for reading my post!! Don’t forget to follow, like, comment and share.
You can also follow me on social media