Hey everyone!! Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and to make myself feel better about it, I decided to play around with my makeup. One of my favorite things is just sitting down and not really having a plan and just playing with makeup. It’s so relaxing.
Here is the look I can up with, it’s nothing to crazy. I’m still trying out the Essence Cosmetics from my previous haul.
I’m trying to get better at taking pics, especially of my eye makeup. If anyone was any tips or tricks, please share.
- Essence Soft Touch Mousse Foundation.
- Pixi Brightening Peach Corrector
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser.
- Maybelline Fit me Pressed Powder
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Essence Blush Up powder blush in heat wave
- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Essence Soo Glow cream to powder highlighter
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Wet n Wild Setting Spray
- E.L.F. Instant Lift Eyebrow pencil in Neutral
- Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadow primer
- Milani Bella Eyeshadow in Bella taupe, Bella charcoal and Bella silver
- Maybelline The Nudes Palette
- Maybelline the falsies mascara
- Covergirl Colorlicious lipstick in coquette orchid
Wow! I’m always shocked at how many products I actually use..lol
Thanks for reading my post. If you like what you see, please follow for more fun face of the day looks.