Since starting Younique my favorite thing to do is recreate makeup looks using Younique makeup.
Yesterday, I recreated a colorful halo eye from a picture I found on Pinterest. This look is so fun and perfect for Spring.
- Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray
- Younique Liquid Foundation in Scarlet
- Younique Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer in Scarlet
- Coty Airspun Setting Powder
- Makeup Revolution Contour Stick
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Lavender Steel
- Wet n Wild eye primer
- Younique Precision Brow Liner in Medium
- Younique Addiction Shadow Palette 5
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
- NYX HD Finishing Powder in Translucent
- Pixi By Petra Makeup Fixing Mist
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Pink Really Hard
I absolutely love this look. It’s so pretty and it’s not to crazy, so you can wear it to work or out with friends.
You can find the Younique products at Amanda’s Beauty Closet.
If you have any questions about Younique, I will be happy to answer them all.
Thank you for reading my post. If you want more makeup fun, please like my Facebook page.