If you are like me, you like to save money. So when I heard that Walmart has a makeup remover cleansing balm that’s comparable to Clinique’s Take The Day Off cleansing balm, I just had to try it. I can’t compare it to the Clinique version since I’ve never tried it but I can let you know what I think about the Walmart version.
I have only used it once, so this is a first impression. I used it last night to take off all my makeup and to cleanse my face. After I used Wipe Away The Day, I used a toner and moisturizer.
- Took off all my makeup. I even used toner after and there was no makeup left on the cotton round.
- It left my skin feeling soft and smooth not oily like I thought it would.
- Very easy to use. Rub it on dry skin and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth.
- It says it doesn’t have a smell but it does smell like plastic. Which smells horrible.
- It says to avoid eye area, which sucks if you want to remove your eye makeup. I did use it on my eyes and it does put a oily film on your eyes that’s annoying.
I think this is a good product so far but I only used it once and who knows how my skin will react to repeated uses. For only $5 why not try it out and see if you like it.
Thank you for reading my post.