Usually I don’t do monthly favorites but I found so many amazing products, that I had to do this post.
Let’s Get This Party Started-
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette Unicorns Unite- Omg!!! I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. Every time I’ve done my makeup this month, I’ve used this palette. For only $10 at Ulta, I’m going to buy them all and then world domination will be mine.
- Makeup revolution ultra blush palette in Sugar and Spice- This is so pigmented and the shades are amazing. A little of this goes a long way. Unless you want to look like a clown. I don’t judge.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights- This is one of the prettiest highlights I have ever seen and it’s only $6 at Ulta.. Where has Makeup Revolution been all my life??
- L.A. Colors I Heart Makeup Contour Palette in light/medium- This contour palette does everything. It has powder for setting foundation, powder for setting under eye concealer, contour and highlight. For only $6 at Rite Aide, you can’t beat it.
- Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in fair/light- I’m not a big fan of BB creams but this one makes my skin look amazing. Plus, I got it on clearance for only $2.50 at Big Lots.
- Wet n Wild Back to school Collection Lipgloss in Lilac Theatre. The Wet n Wild website now has this under Pop Art instead of Back to School. This is a beautiful lipgloss and it’s only $1.99
- Last but not least is this months favorite lipstick!! Covergirl Katy Kat Matte in Crimson Cat- This is the prettiest matte red lipstick that I have ever seen and the Demi-Matte formula is amazing.
There you have it, all my monthly favorites.
What is one product you couldn’t live without in June?
Thank you for reading my post. Please follow, like, comment and share.
Business Inquiries email- email@example.com