My birthday is coming up in about two weeks. It’s not a milestone birthday but I’m starting to get depressed about getting old.
I’m a lot older than everyone thinks. If you want to comment down below how old you think I’m going to be, it will be fun to see how old everyone thinks I am. Lol
On to my makeup wish list!!!
- Since I’m getting older, I really need to start focusing more on skin care than on makeup. I heard these are really good and they are so affordable.
- I’ve heard great reviews about this mascara and it’s only $4.99.
- I love foundations that make my skin glow and I really want to try this out.
- This makeup palette from Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals looks amazing. I love all the colors and it’s so affordable.
- I’ve always wanted to try a spray primer and for only $10, this one is worth trying. This year all I want is good affordable makeup.
6. I also want to get some face masks from Perfectly Posh. I have been trying them out and I love them. Cackle Spackle makes my face feel amazing.
Wow, that’s about all I want for beauty products. My husband already gave me one of my presents and told me what the other present he got me. I’m so excited. I will do a birthday haul after my birthday.
Thanks for reading me post.