Thank you to everyone who ask me a question. I have 8 of them to answer and as promised, I will be linking your blog to your question.
Let’s get this show on the road or let’s just get started…
1. What products do you always carry with you in your purse? Follow Itsheyjune here
The only product that I keep in my purse is lipstick. I hate carrying a lot of stuff in my purse.
2. Why did you start blogging, do you see yourself doing it in the future? Follow Teenblogs here
I’ve always loved makeup and wanted to do something with it and since I’m a stay at home mom, I thought starting a blog would be fun and it is a lot of fun. I think I will be blogging for a lot time or until I run out of things to write about.lol
3. What’s your holy grail drug store foundation, eyeshadow and lipstick?Follow Carrie’s Beauty Pouch here
My holy grail drug store foundation is Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. My holy grail eyeshadow is the Maybelline Eye Studio color plush silk eyeshadow quads. For the holy grail lipstick…. I don’t have a holy grail, I love all lipstick..lol
4. What’s your favorite beauty product and why? Follow Funhousevision here
My favorite beauty product is lipstick. I know it’s not a certain product but I’m obsessed with lipstick. I feel that lipstick completes the look. Also when I’m down, if I buy lipstick it makes me feel better. I probably should find a better why to cope with my feelings but lipstick works..lol
5. What’s the one genre of makeup you can’t live without? Follow thatswhatsupblogger here
I love lipstick!!! But I think another product I can’t live without is eyebrow products. I don’t have eyebrows. It seems the older I get the less, eyebrows I have. Lol
6. What’s your favorite post you’ve done and why? Two people asked me this question. Follow Jenny @ the sensible shopaholic here & Follow ciaradalton here
My favorite post is my MOTD and Weekend fun.Here’s the link. I like writing about other things besides just beauty and makeup. I love showing off my family and friends and all the fun and weird stuff that we do..lol. I also enjoy writing reviews because I love trying new makeup.
7. What inspired you to start blogging? Follow Jennywren7 here
I’ve always loved beauty and makeup. I thought about starting a YouTube channel but I’m to shy but thought blogging could be a way to express myself. I figured if no one read my blog, I was ok with it because I was writing more for me than for anyone else. I’m also a stay at home mom and thought I needed a hobby and this was perfect.
8. What motivates you most in life and where is your dream holiday destination? Follow Tarika here
What motivates me most in life is my family. My husband and daughter make me want to be a better person and they keep me on the right track. I know it’s cliche to say but my love in God also motivates me.
My dream holiday destination would be England or Ireland. It looks so beautiful and I love history and American history is kind of short. I want to go back to the 1400’s..lol
Thank you to everyone who ask me a question. I really enjoyed answering all the questions.
Thank you again to everyone who has followed, liked, commented or shared my blog.