Hey everyone!!I was so happy to be nominated for this tag by the amazingly sweet Becca, go check out her blog and give her some love.
With that being said, here is how this awesome tag works.
-5 things that make you happy
-5 songs that make you happy
Nominate 5 bloggers.
5 things that make me happy-
- My belief in God makes me happy.
- My family makes me happy, especially watching my daughter grow up.
- My friends make me happy. Even though I might not talk to them everyday I know they are always there when I need them.
- Music makes me happy. Listening to music has always been my outlet on days I’m feeling down. There are some songs that you just can’t help singing and dancing to.
- Of course, makeup makes me happy. Since I was a teenager, I have loved makeup. It gives me confidence when I don’t seem to have any and that makes me happy.
Alrighty, now on to the 5 songs that make me happy. This will be a hard one because music in general make me happy.
- Al Greene- Let’s Stay Together
- Otis Redding- Try a Little Tenderness
- Alison Krauss- When you say nothing at all
- Kirk Franklin- Wanna be happy?
- Kirk Franklin- I Smile
If you want to feel happiness, listen to the last two songs on my list. They put a smile on my face every time I listen to them.
I can never only nominate 5 bloggers because you are all so amazing. So, I want everyone to do this tag and then write in my comments, one thing that makes you happy.
Thanks for reading my post and I hope we all go out and find some happiness today xoxo