Some of you may not know that my husband and I sell Scentsy. If you don’t know what that is here is a link to our Website.
So, last night we had a home party, I was planing on staying home with our daughter and let my husband do the party by himself but last minute we got his Mom to watch Mattie.
I decided since I didn’t have very long to get ready, I would do a simple “retro” look. Well, my idea of a retro look.
- Essence Soft Touch Mousse foundation in matte ivory
- Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Maybelline Fit me pressed powder
- Essence blush up powder blush in heat wave
- Mary-Lou Manizer
- Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadow primer
- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in dulce de leche as eye shadow
- Jordana Fabu Liner in black
- Elf instant brow lift brow pencil
- Maybelline the falsies flared in blackest black
- L.A. Color Matte Lipstick in Starlet
The Wet n Wild Contouring Palette is amazing used as eyeshadow. It gave me a wonderful matte look that went wonderful with my winged eyeliner.
My favorite part of this look is the lips. I love matte red lips and the L.A. Colors matte lipstick is amazing. It is very pigmented and lasted all night. Seriously, for $1.50 at Dollar General, I will be purchasing the whole line.
Thank you so much for reading my post.