I hope everyone is enjoying this.. well I was going to say beautiful day but it’s gloomy and raining here in Michigan. I’m sure wherever you are the sun is shining and the birds are singing. Lol
I know the Jordana Fabu Liner has been around for a long time but sometimes we forget about these little gems when newer products come out.
- I love the felt tip applicator. It glides on very smooth.
- It’s already pigmented but can be built up to be super black.
- It’s affordable. Only $2.99 at Walgreens
- It can flake off but if you use a eyeshadow primer it will stay forever.. Ok, maybe not forever..lol
- Jordana can be hard to find. I’ve only seen this at Walgreens.
- Not a very big selection of shades. Only black and brown.
Final Thoughts- I really like this liquid eyeliner. It’s pigmented and with primer it will last all day. The cost of this is amazing at only $2.99. I would definitely repurchase this in the future.
Thanks for reading my post.