In my recent Target Beauty Box I received the Marlowe Body Butter.
Here is the description from the target website. Marlowe Body Butter
Marlowe.™ No. 022 Body Butter
An ultra-rich butter which provides long-lasting skin hydration. Made with our proprietary Marlowe. M Blend™, a unique formulation of revitalizing extracts designed to nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin.
Marlowe. M Blend™
• Passionflower Fruit Extract – High in vitamin C and iron to aide in skin restoration and moisture
• Green Tea Extract – Rich in antioxidants to help fuel skin cell repair and protect from environmental stresses
• Willow Bark Extract – Calming properties to help reduce inflammation and soothe irritated skin
• Deep Sea Algae Extract – Nutrients extracted from deep ocean waters to help soothe sensitive or inflamed skin
• Paraben and phthalate-free
• Not tested on animals
• Made in the USA
• For every Marlowe. item purchased, soap is distributed to people at risk for hygiene-related illnesses in partnership with Clean the World®
My thoughts- This is one of the best body butters that I have used in a long time. Besides being moisturizing, it also has an amazing smell. It’s a light fragrance that reminds me of my Grandma but not in an old person kind of way, if that makes sense..lol
Another thing that makes me not only love this body butter but also the company, is that they partnered with Clean the World and for every item purchased, soap is distributed to people at risk for hygiene related illnesses. I love companies that work with charities. I will always buy from those companies first.
I will be buying a full size of the body butter and I will be checking out everything else this company carries.
What is your favorite body butter?
Thanks for reading my post!