Hey everyone, I’m not sure if I ever mentioned that my husband and I sell Scentsy. Last night we had our first home party. It was so much fun.
Here’s the makeup that I wore last night. I wanted to do something fun. I feel like lately I have been wearing a lot of neutral looks. So I wanted to kick it up a notch for the party.
I have very dark under eyes, I never get enough sleep and sinus problems don’t help. I started using a different concealer and it usually covers them really well but they were really bad yesterday. This is where color correction comes into play, which I forgot to do..lol
- NYX Photo-Loving Primer
- L’OREAL Lumi Cushion foundation in N2
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in fair
- Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder
- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Wet n Wild color icon blush in Rośe Champagne
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- E.l.f. Instant Lift eyebrow pencil in neutral
- Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
- L’OREAL Infallible eye shadow in glistening garnet
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette-Bordeaux, almond truffle and dark truffle
- Jordana Fabu Liner in black
- Covergirl LiquilineBlast in black
- Maybelline the Falsies flared in blackest black
- Essence liquid lipstick in make a statement
Neutral makeup is beautiful but I really enjoy using color. The infallible eye shadow in glistening garnet is one of my favorite eye shadows. It a really beautiful color.
What’s your favorite color eye shadow to wear?
Thanks for reading my post. If you like what you see, please like my Facebook page.