I hate not having time in the morning to sit and enjoy my coffee. I also don’t like having to rush when putting my makeup on but this morning I had to be out of the door by 9am. I know it’s not that early but when you have a 1 year old to get up and get dressed, it can take awhile.
I have a go to fast and easy makeup, that is perfect for when you don’t have time to do a full face of makeup.
- Use a good brightening concealer under your eyes, on your nose and on your chin.
- Apply powder under eyes to set the concealer.
- Fill in your eyebrows. When your eyebrows are filled in, it makes you look put together.
- I like to use a bright eye shadow. I actually used theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as a eye shadow. I also put it in the corners of my eyes, cheek bones and down my nose.
- Blush is important to put some color back into your cheeks.
- Mascara is a must. It helps open your eyes and makes you look awake.
- The last step is whatever lip product you would like. I’m using a liquid lipstick from Essence.
This look is so fast and easy and it makes you look like you actually took the time to put yourself together. I only got about 4 hours of sleep and I actually look pretty awake in the picture, even if I don’t really feel awake.
What is your go to look when you’re rushing out the door?
Thanks for reading my post. If you like what you see, please check out my Facebook page.