Happy Saturday!!! I can’t believe it’s almost 4pm. We have been running around getting stuff for my daughters Minnie Mouse birthday party tomorrow. I’m already exhausted. So, I thought while I rest for a bit, I will write about the Walmart beauty box I just received in the mail.
If you’re not familiar with the Walmart beauty box it’s a subscription box that is free but costs $5 for shipping. In the box you receive 5-6 full size, deluxe size or foil sample products. The box comes out four times a year.
This is my first beauty box from Walmart, so I was really excited when it showed up in my mailbox. I wasn’t really expecting to much since it’s only $5 for shipping and from Walmart. I was really surprised how many wonderful products I received.
- You apply this after showering but before drying off. Very interesting. I’m excited to try this out.
- Spf 30- this will be great to use this summer, since I’m very pale and burn easily.
- Smoothing lotion for dry, flaky skin. This is the perfect size to carry in my purse.
- Softer, smoother skin after one wash. I’ve been looking for a new body wash and this has Moroccan argan oil which I love.
- Restoring night cream. Since I’m in my 30’s I need to start upping my skincare routine. This will be a good place to start.
- The color is in pink grapefruit. It smells like peaches and has a very sheer pink tint. This will be nice to throw in my purse to have on hand when I’m out and about.
- High impact white
- 4 shaded visibly whiter
- Starts working in 3 days
- I’m most excited about this product. I can’t wait to try it and see if it really whitens as well as it claims.
Final Thoughts- For only $5, this is a great deal. The toothpaste alone would be over $5. I can’t wait to try all of these goodies. Now I have to try and wait patiently until the Summer box arrives.
Thanks for reading my post. If you like what you see, please like my Facebook page.