Happy Good Friday!!! I can’t believe how fast this year is going by, next week my daughter is going to be one years old. Yes, I’m crying a little bit.
Sooo, in my last haul I purchased the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation. I have been hearing good stuff about this foundation for a long time and I decided that it’s about time I try it for myself.
Instant perfect coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day
– Blends flawlessly, seamlessly, instantly and easily into the skin
– Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours
- The shade light ivory matches my skin tone perfect
- Very smooth and easy to blend
- Stays put all day, even when I was sweating.
- Comfortable on my skin. I didn’t feel like I had a ton of foundation on.
- The foundation sets fast, so you have to blend it out fast
- I love the glass bottle but I hate that it doesn’t have a pump.
Final thoughts- I have really been enjoying this foundation. I love that it stays put all day, even when I’m sweating. This is probably one of the best foundations I’ve used in a long time and the only thing that would make it better, would be a pump. I recommend this foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Has anyone tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation? What are your thoughts?
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my post. If you like what you see, please like my Facebook page.