I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. I’ve been just doing some stuff around the house. Not very exciting..lol. Now I’m waiting for my husband to get home from work and then we are going to do a little shopping. Yay..lol.
Today I decided just to do something basic. It’s still a nice look without looking like you have a ton of products on but being that I’m so pale, sometimes even the smallest amount of makeup looks like I’m entering a beauty pageant.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in light ivory
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in light
- Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder in matte about you
- Wet n Wild contouring palette in dulce de leche
- Wet n Wild color icon blush in rose champagne
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Wet n Wild Fergie eye primer
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette
- Covergirl LiquilineBlast in black
- Jordana Fabu liner in black
- E.L.F. Brow Lift brow pencil in neutral
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in blue rose
Wow!! I always think that it’s just a simple look and then I make the product list and wonder if I’m going to have to chisel this off me face..lol
Do you like basic makeup or glam makeup?
Thanks for reading my post. Check out my Facebook page