Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
I have been seeing so many reviews for the L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, so of course I had to try it out for myself.
From the L’OREAL website-
Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.
- Claims to last 24 hours- I’m not sure if it last that long but it did last for as long as I needed it to last.
- Beautiful matte finish, that left my skin smooth.
- Lightweight formula so I didn’t feel it on my skin.
- I did notice oxidizing on my hand but I didn’t notice it on my face.
- Classic ivory is still a little to dark for my skin tone. I’m very fair skinned. I wish it was a little lighter.
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte foundation is amazing. I had so many compliments on my complexion, which usually never happens. I’m not going to call this my holy grail just yet but it’s in the running. I do recommend this foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Has anyone tried this foundation and what are your thoughts? What are your holy grail foundations?
Thanks for reading my post. Check out my Facebook page