In a recent haul I posted, I purchased the Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Lava. When I saw this at Rite Aide I thought it was shiny and pretty. I love anything shiny..lol So, I had to buy it..right?
From the Covergirl website
Bolder than a balm, glassier than a gloss, more lustrous than a lipstick. The hybrid formula of new Colorlicious Lip Lava combines highly pigmented shades with iridescent pearls for saturated lip color with the high shine of lacquer. Now you can get a lip look overflowing with color, shine, shimmer and glimmer with just one product.
- It’s lasts a long time on the lips
- The color is gorgeous
- Very smooth formula, glides on effortlessly
- Brush applicator makes for easy application
- A little sticky but I think that’s what makes it stay on your lips for a longer time.
- It’s transferable.. Not the best for kissing, unless the other person wants shimmering lips.
- If you don’t like shimmering, shiny lip this isn’t for you.
I absolutely love this lipgloss. It’s true to its claims. For only $7.99, you really can’t go wrong with this lipgloss. I will definitely be looking for other colors in this line.
Thanks for reading my post. If you have tried the lipgloss, tell me you thought on it.
Check out my Facebook page