A couple days ago I hurt my side while hanging up my husbands shirts. I have fibromyalgia and with the added pain of hurting my side, I was having a hard time picking up my daughter. So my wonderful husband stayed home from work to take care of Mattie and take me to the doctor.
Whenever I don’t feel good, I like to do my makeup because it calms me and makes me feel better, if that makes sense..lol
- L’OREAL Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Pressed powder
- Wet N Wild contouring palette in Dulce De Leche
- Milani baked blush in Rose D’Oro
- Wet n Wild setting spray
- the Balm Mary-Lou manizer
- Wet n Wild Fergie eye primer
- ColourPop Nillionaire shadow
- Milani Bella Gel Eyeshadow in Taupe
- Urban Decay eyeliner in Electric
- L’OREAL Voluminous Superstar Mascara
- E.L.F. Instant lift eyebrow pencil
- E.L.F. Matte lip color in berry sorbet
I need to start using makeup that I’ve had for awhile. Maybe I will challenge myself to use them up.
Here’s a pic of my amazing husband and adorable daughter.
Check out my Facebook page