Yesterday, my daughter and I went shopping and out to lunch with my Mom. We decided to go to Walmart, I wanted to check and see if they had any new E.L.F. Brushes and of course I couldn’t just stop with the brushes.
- E.L.F. Contouring brush and the ultimate blending brush.
- E.L.F. Daily Brush Cleaner- I tried this last night on one of my brushes and it works so good and smells amazing.
- E.L.F. Instant Lift Brow Pencil(Review coming soon)
- E.L.F. Matte Lip Color in Rich Red and Berry Sorbet
After Walmart we went to lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Yum!!! Then we went to Kohls, I had $20 in Kohls cash to blow. I’m so happy that Kohls now sells some prestige cosmetics. I wanted to check out theBalm because I have read so many amazing reviews, I wanted to try it out for myself.
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long lasting liquid lipstick in Committed and Devoted
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. I’m not gonna lie, I’m very excited about this highlighter.
I’m so happy that I could find good products and save money. My husband likes when I save money too..lol
If anyone wants to see a review of anything, please let me know.
Thanks for reading my post.