Today, my daughter and I went shopping and out to lunch with my mom. So, I decided to have some fun with my makeup. I wanted to do something purple, since it’s my favorite color.
It’s 70 degrees out and the sun is shining, for now. Between the heat and lugging my daughter around, I was sweating pretty bad. I decided to give the Wet n Wild face primer another try. Well, that was a big mistake. There is absolutely no makeup left on my forehead and the sides of my face. I guess I will go back to my NYX primer, which has never failed me.
- Wet n Wild primer
- L’Oreal Lumi Cushion
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- Maybelline Fir Me pressed powder
- Physicians Formula Butter bronzer
- Milani coral cove powder blush
- Wet n Wild Fergie eye primer
- Urban Decay Show Pony Palette
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette
- Cover girl eye liner
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara
- Maybelline Brow drama
- Nyc expert lip color in Sugar Plum
Wow! That’s a long list..lol.
Thanks for reading my post.