I’ve been using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for 3 weeks. I’m not really sold on this product yet.
- It’s really easy to use. You just wet a cotton round and sweep it across your face. Pretty easy.
- No need to wash your face after.
- It’s refreshing and it don’t strip my skin of moisture.
- Cleans my face good after a couple cotton rounds.
- While this is fast and easy for my face, it seems like it takes forever to take off my eye makeup and some of my lip products. I even go by the direction and hold it on my eye for a few seconds and I still feel like I have to rub to get all my makeup off.
- I wouldn’t be able to travel with this bottle because the lid doesn’t seem like it would stay shut in my bag.
The pros outweigh the cons, so I think it’s ok but it won’t be a holy grail product for me. I think this is good for when you get home late at night and want to remove your makeup without having to wash your face. But eventually you’re gonna want to wash your face. There is no replacement for good old soap and water.