Yay!! My first haul blog. This will probably be my favorite thing to write. I love new makeup. My husband doesn’t understand my love for makeup and thinks I’m a hoarder, which might be a little true…lol
So yesterday I stopped at our local Meijer to do a little shopping. A little shopping turned into a lot of shopping. I headed straight to the cosmetics aisle. Meijer has a pretty big selection of makeup. I was really impressed.
Here’s a pic of all my makeup goodies
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in light. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this bronzer and I’m excited to try it out.
- L’oreal True Match Lumi Cushion in N2 classic Ivory. I’ve heard mixed reviews on this but I was very intrigued and want to see what all the fuss is about.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon in soft brown. I haven’t heard anything about this but my eyebrows are my evil nemesis and I will try anything to make them look better..Anything!!!!!!
- Wet n Wild Coverall Primer. I thought, why not try it. It was on sale.
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray. Pretty much the same as above.
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in the colors Nude Flush and Rebel Red. I love a good matte lip and I’ve been wanting to try these for a long time.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul and Copenhagen. I love these and have been looking for these two colors for a long time. I can’t wait to wear them.
- Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel nail polish in Stay Classy and Under My Plum. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this nail polish. I’m a stay at home mom, so anything that prolongs the staying power of my nail polish, I will try. Momma don’t have time to be doing nails everyday.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Just like above, I don’t have time to wait for my nails to dry. I never know when my daughter may need something and I can’t tell her to wait until my nails are dry. I could but she doesn’t speak very good English yet.
There is everything from my haul. Maybe next time my husband will think twice before waiting in the car for me. This doesn’t even include the clothes I bought and all the wine..lol
So, I will be giving my non-professional review of all the products mentioned above.
For your viewing pleasure here is a picture of my husband and daughter.